Learn Words Simply
Learn Words Simply - small Android application for a vocabulary training
Download at Google Play
How to use the application
How to import words
It's convenient to use the Dropbox service.
- Create an vocabulary file. For example voc1.txt. File encoding mus be UTF-8. If you are working in Windows you can use Notepad++ editor.
- Upload the file to your Dropbox account.
- Download the file to your phone. I use ES Explorer file manager for this purpose
- Import your vocabulary to the Learn Words Simply application: "Import/Export" -> "Import from file".
We plan to add direct import from Dropbox to the application.
Plans for the future
- Add direct import from a Dropbox account.
- Move well-known words to the second dictionary to check them later.